SIGN UP TODAY.. WIN TOMORROW! go www.willowclay.com and sign up for our newsletter and automatically sign up for a chance to win some great Willow & Clay #giveaway #win #willowclay
THREE WORDS…. BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
STEP 1: GO TO WWW.WILLOWCLAY.COM
STEP 2: PUT ALL YOUR FAVORITE STYLES IN YOUR SHOPPING CART
STEP 3: TYPE IN THE CODE 112913
WOOO HOOO YOU JUST SAVED 50-75% ON SALE ITEMS AND 15% OFF ALL THE NEW INVENTORY!!
Today is a very exciting day around the Willow & Clay studios. Along with the re-launch of our new website we have also launched our Willow & Clay Closet Curator Series. And we are excited to say that our first post is featuring the one and only Grasie Mercedes. Besides blogging daily on her site STYLE ME GRASIE she also hosts LookTV and is the On-Air Style Expert for Girl, Get Your Mind Right! on MTV. Clearly this is one busy women but there is one thing that she makes sure she is never too busy for, creating a perfectly curated closet. So one early afternoon in October Grasie invited us into her house to see exactly what she had hanging in her curated closet. And what we found was exciting. She had everything from a vintage Hawaiian shirt dress to an eclectic collection of shoes and necklaces to her favorite pair of Willow & Clay Floral Skinnies. Every piece was unique and interesting just like women who wears them. But nothing was as unique or interesting as her version of the Willow & Clay Vay-Kay story…hahah thanks again Grasie!
Scarlet, Edie, Riley
WWW.WILLOWCLAY.COM is finally up!!
Celebrate the new site with us today and check out our Out With The Old, In With The New SALE for 50-75% off all the old inventory…
Was just watching Revenge last night and look what I saw!
Our Willow & Clay Nautical Blazer
Worn by Emily Thorne played by Emily VanCamp
Featured on Revenge Episode “Confession” 3 x 03
- RILEY: Who/What/Where/When are you?
- M.A.R.: Marissa A. Ross/writer, performer, poolside drinker, clothes wearer, finer things lover, assistant to Mindy Kaling/living in Echo Park/ modeled for Willow & Clay's Fall 13 lineup this year
- RILEY: Was your day. (a) out of order, (b) sautéed, (c) a brother? And why?
- M.A.R.: Totally out of order. Some work emergencies popped up and I didn't get to work out or write. I'm not super schedule oriented but I do have a bit of a schedule, and when that schedule gets messed up, I feel messed up for days after.
- RILEY: Are you great company?
- M.A.R.: I'm the best company (I write this alone in my bed with my two dogs who seem to like me a lot).
- RILEY: You want to learn how to what?
- M.A.R.: I would love to learn how to play tennis. I played-- okay, a bit of an exaggeration, more like I ran around on the court swinging my racket everywhere very unprofessionally-- as a kid, but I'd love to have that be my future adult past time. It's social, active, and lends itself to cute fashion and white wine lunches at the country club pool.
- RILEY: What’s your favorite piece of Willow and Clay that you own?
- M.A.R.: I love my bright orange blazer. I pair it with a lot of white, and get so many compliments on it when I go out. And one time Bob Saget told me he was glad I was wearing it so he could "find me in an emergency", which was nice of him since I had just met him.
- Scarlet: Who/What/Where/When are you?
- Megan: Megan/Conceptual Designer- Brand Manager/From Palm Springs/ Started working at Willow & Clay 6 months ago
- Scarlet: Was your day, (a) a party, (b) a U-turn or (c) a smarty? and why?
- Megan: A smarty? Because my day had 6 different flavors.... like the candy get it? hahahh?
- Scarlet: Are you at piece with your hair?
- Megan: Depends on the day of the week
- Scarlet: With your generosity... Are you very generous? Take some advantage? Or is it usually 50/50?
- Megan: I'd like to say very generous but its probably more 50/50
- Scarlet: If you could only pack one piece of Willow & Clay what would that piece be?
- Megan: Defiantly my classic Willow & Clay anorak...