Natalie let us step in to her half closet, half fashion temple last week to get a glimpse of what is going on in her curated world and this is what we found… black, white and crossbody purses. This girl knows what she likes and we like what she knows. Especially her taste in outfits. When she come out in her silver oxfords and our Mink Link Sweater we about died, so cute. As we wrapped up our day we of course had Natalie fill out one of our Willow & Clay madlibs. Check out Natalies version of ”Girls Night Out”… its in perfect LA night out fashion.
Somewhere over the Willow & Clay Legging Rainbow…
Check out all the new colored lefggings in stock now at www.willowclay.com
The next 10 people to buy something at www.willowclay.com using the promocode: 2013 will receive a surprise gift in each of their packages!
Today is a very exciting day around the Willow & Clay studios. Along with the re-launch of our new website we have also launched our Willow & Clay Closet Curator Series. And we are excited to say that our first post is featuring the one and only Grasie Mercedes. Besides blogging daily on her site STYLE ME GRASIE she also hosts LookTV and is the On-Air Style Expert for Girl, Get Your Mind Right! on MTV. Clearly this is one busy women but there is one thing that she makes sure she is never too busy for, creating a perfectly curated closet. So one early afternoon in October Grasie invited us into her house to see exactly what she had hanging in her curated closet. And what we found was exciting. She had everything from a vintage Hawaiian shirt dress to an eclectic collection of shoes and necklaces to her favorite pair of Willow & Clay Floral Skinnies. Every piece was unique and interesting just like women who wears them. But nothing was as unique or interesting as her version of the Willow & Clay Vay-Kay story…hahah thanks again Grasie!
Scarlet, Edie, Riley
WWW.WILLOWCLAY.COM is finally up!!
Celebrate the new site with us today and check out our Out With The Old, In With The New SALE for 50-75% off all the old inventory…
Was just watching Revenge last night and look what I saw!
Our Willow & Clay Nautical Blazer
Worn by Emily Thorne played by Emily VanCamp
Featured on Revenge Episode “Confession” 3 x 03
- RILEY: Who/What/Where/When are you?
- M.A.R.: Marissa A. Ross/writer, performer, poolside drinker, clothes wearer, finer things lover, assistant to Mindy Kaling/living in Echo Park/ modeled for Willow & Clay's Fall 13 lineup this year
- RILEY: Was your day. (a) out of order, (b) sautéed, (c) a brother? And why?
- M.A.R.: Totally out of order. Some work emergencies popped up and I didn't get to work out or write. I'm not super schedule oriented but I do have a bit of a schedule, and when that schedule gets messed up, I feel messed up for days after.
- RILEY: Are you great company?
- M.A.R.: I'm the best company (I write this alone in my bed with my two dogs who seem to like me a lot).
- RILEY: You want to learn how to what?
- M.A.R.: I would love to learn how to play tennis. I played-- okay, a bit of an exaggeration, more like I ran around on the court swinging my racket everywhere very unprofessionally-- as a kid, but I'd love to have that be my future adult past time. It's social, active, and lends itself to cute fashion and white wine lunches at the country club pool.
- RILEY: What’s your favorite piece of Willow and Clay that you own?
- M.A.R.: I love my bright orange blazer. I pair it with a lot of white, and get so many compliments on it when I go out. And one time Bob Saget told me he was glad I was wearing it so he could "find me in an emergency", which was nice of him since I had just met him.